Loggerhead Marinelife Center
We’re excited to announce our sponsorship and partnership with Loggerhead Marinelife Center (LMC). Comprising innovators, explorers, and discoverers, LMC has paved the way for sea turtle conservation with cutting-edge research, initiatives, and programs. Recognized as one of the world’s most unique cultural destinations, the Center’s close proximity to the biodiverse Gulf Stream affords its researchers, educators, and conservationists access to untapped data and experiences. With data at its fingertips, LMC is able to network with organizations across the world to design effective marine debris prevention programs and sea turtle-saving procedures. Through its four core pillars of rehabilitation, research, education, and conservation, the Center serves as a conservation hub with international reach.
Last year, the Center celebrated several accomplishments including:
- Countries reached with its mission
- Treated sea turtles released back into the wild
- Sea turtle nests documented and protected
- Pieces of marine debris removed during underwater and coastal cleanups
- Sea turtle hatchlings released back into the wild